FUN FACT: *okay not that fun haha*
A Freelance doctor who dislikes unnecessary red tape, Dr Daniel Chang is a diehard runner, UFC wannabe who has never lost a match, ( and never fought a bout because he has no challengers) LOL, firm advocate of mental awareness and wellness, janitor and founder of LivesofSG. A Catholic and family man, father of 3 beautiful bohemian princesses. When he is not busy chasing after his kiddos, Dr Daniel is dreaming about retiring on a farmhouse in Brisbane, and writing articles on Self Care, Self Love, and Self-belief on the Gold Coast. He also always wanted to do graffiti art at a friend’s house, so beware LOL.
BE BOLD. BE BEAUTIFUL.
Dr Daniel Chang
Recognized as a kind and compassionate doctor, today after performing over 10,000 non-surgical cases in laser, botox, dermal filler, and thread-lift, Dr Daniel Chang continues with the same priorities in mind, to help patients look and feel their very best. Serving patients compassionately and with evidence-based expertise, his main mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of all patients and to make a difference in their lives.
Specializing in 1. Non surgical facelift 2. Non surgical noselift 3. Acne scars and pigmentation, Asia Aesthetic Clinic Center is committed to providing the highest standards of care through providing the most advanced and effective skin treatments available; treating every patient with respect and personalized attention; and creating a welcoming, comfortable environment.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Daniel Chang teaches doctors in the region in advanced Medical Aesthetic treatments. Passionate about his profession, he has authored multiple articles and sits on the Editorial Board of International Peer-reviewed Journals. In 2018, he was awarded Realself Top doctor.
During the Covid-19 outbreak, I learnt that Dr Daniel Chang answered the nation’s call and volunteered as a medical frontliner in the dormitories in Singapore… manning the dormitories on-site in Community Isolation Facilities and the main Community Care Facility at Expo. Having 3 young girls in his home, he had to make the sacrifice of sleeping in a separate room, eating separate meals, and minimising contact with his family. A doctor with pure compassion and kindness.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin. The skin is the largest organ of the body. Dermatology is a specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist is a specialist doctor who manages skin diseases and deals with both internal and external causes and some cosmetic concerns involving the skin. Dermatological duties include taking consultations, providing screening tests, and undertaking non-invasive surgical procedures.
Outside of work
Outside of work, Dr. Daniel is dedicated to spending as much time as possible with his wife and 3 daughters. He volunteers at a church free clinic, providing medical care to the poor and underprivileged.
WHY I DO THIS?
*I believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their very best. I am most grateful that my work allows me to give them awesome dreams.
The way I do it is to understand, share and journey together.
I just happen to beautify people.* Daniel Chang
HOW DO I DO IT?
- Dedicated to physician development, I focus on training junior doctors to help more patients get access to high quality aesthetic treatments.
- I do research into evidence based medicine in order to deliver safe and effective treatment to my patients, authoring papers in international peer reviewed scientific journals and sitting on the Editorial Board of an international Journal.
- ‘Management of botox and filler complications – Journal of Prime international journal of aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine
- Aesthetic Treatment modalities for Facial Rejuvenation – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Assessing the safety and efficacy of Platelet Rich Plasma – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Diagnosing and managing hair loss – Journal of Practical Dermatology
- Aesthetic Treatments and your Skin Barrier – Aesthetics Journal UK
- Asian Midface rejuvenation with Fillers, HIFU and Threadlift – Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy
- The 6Rs of Aesthetic Medicine – Journal of Surgical Medicine
- Editorial board of International peer-reviewed Journal
- Author of book ULTIMATE GUIDE TO YOUR KICKASS AESTHETIC CLINIC BRAND
WHAT DO WE DO?
To serve the needs of men and women seeking aesthetic rejuvenation, providing them with useful educational information, ENCOURAGING AND EMPOWERING them to look and feel their very best, fulfilling their highest, truest, purest expression of themselves.
Area of Expertise – Dr Facelift
He has a special interest in Non Surgical Facelift | Non Surgical Noselift | Acne. Acne Scars. Pores. Pigmentation.
A Key Opinion Leader and Masterclass Trainer for Threadlift, Filler and Botox techniques, he has trained doctors in the region. He is the first and only doctor in South East Asia to be voted a Realself Top Doctor.
He is a Key Opinion Leader, and Masterclass Trainer for Laser, Botox, Filler, and Threadlift techniques and has trained doctors in the region. An invited speaker and Scientific Committee member to Aesthetic Dermatology conferences in Germany, UK, Japan, China and the Middle East, he does extensive research into evidence based medicine in order to deliver cutting edge treatment to his patients.
RESEARCH WORK AND PUBLICATIONS: Dr Facelift
Outside His Practice: Medical Blog, Volunteer work and Ironman dream – Dr Facelift
Dr Chang maintains this blog on Medical Aesthetics, beauty, health and wellness to provide an easily accessible and reliable platform for people to find practical answers to their queries. A proud father of two bubbly girls, he volunteers at a free clinic, and at the Prisons, making a small difference, one person at a time. He is also a die hard athlete, and spends his free time pounding the tracks along his neighbourhood. His ambition is to actively compete in the Hawaii Ironman before he turns 40.
Free Clinic to serve the underprivileged and needy
Ex convict and needy Tattoo removal – Next Chapter project. Helping ex offenders erase memories of the past.
Prisons tattoo removal – Yellow Ribbon Project
Overseas Humanitarian Medical Aid Project – Earthquake Hit Padang
- Bachelor of Medicine | Bachelor of Surgery (Singapore)
- Membership | Royal College of Surgeons (UK)
- Masters | Aesthetic Medicine with Distinction (UK)
- Teaching Faculty |International Aesthetic Academy
- Alumni Member |National Skin Centre
- Associate Member | Dermatological Society Singapore
- Member | Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member | American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM)
- Member | American Society for Laser, Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Accredited by | Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee | Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group
- Key Opinion Leader | Regional Trainer | Lasers, Botulinum toxin, Filler and Threadlift
- Ex Regional Trainer | American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Editorial Board Member | Author of international journals
- Writer | Author | The Ultimate Guide to your Kickass Aesthetic Clinic Brand
We know it’s always a challenge to find someone you can trust. We know and we CARE. We know no one is perfect and we too have our shortcomings. But, we are dedicated to doing our very BEST for you. We are here for you, and here to journey with you on your Aesthetic dream. Our dream is to help you look and feel your very best. To be so mentally strong that nothing can rock your peace. TRANSFORM your solitary fantasies into a million realities. Fulfil the highest, truest, purest expression of yourself. Making ASIA, more beautiful, one face at a time.
Dr Facelift |
POET | CATHOLIC | TRIATHLETE |
- PATIENT FOCUS 100%
- PATIENT CARE 100%
- PATIENT HAPPINESS 99%
Contributor for PRIME Journal | AESTHETIC Journal UK
Believe. Dream. Achieve. Be bold and beautiful. Making Asia more beautiful, one face at a time.
> 10000 *PATIENT Visits* for Aesthetic treatments. Be part of the most EMPOWERING Aesthetic Community in ASIA.